HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I have a recommendation for you this year— Do What Matters in 2020
Here is some information on how to wind up the old year and welcome the new—with gusto!
- Set aside a little time to reflect on 2019. List your best accomplishments.
- Express your gratitude. And you can use your list to cover those events.
- Keep a positive attitude, and in this way leave the old year behind, and look forward to the new one. Forgive everyone who has hurt you, including yourself. It takes the sting away.
- Once you’ve looked at your good times and been thankful, set your goals for the New Year. The list doesn’t have to be long, but focus really helps.
- Once the goals are set, break it down into time management chunks, such as three month intervals, or monthly goalposts.
- Now is the time to schedule your activity to enable you to reach those goals. The schedule doesn’t have to be set in stone, but it sure helps keep the focus and measure your progress.
- In the midst of all that, don’t forget to set aside time to unplug— we all need to refresh and maintain our connections with family and friends.
Well? What do you think? Will this process work? This is the first time I’ve tried it so I’ll let you know how it goes. Have you done this before? Let’s compare results. Leave a comment or send me an email at email@example.com